1. Lee Dean provides access to this site free of charge to provide information about Lee Dean, its capabilities and the work it has done for its clients worldwide over the years. We welcome visitors to the site but want to make it clear what rules apply to your use of our site. The sole authorized use of the site is to obtain information about Lee Dean and no other use is permitted.
2. Copyright in all material on this site is owned by Lee Dean or its clients; copyright in the compilation of all materials on this site is owned by Lee Dean. Copyright Lee Dean 2015 All rights reserved.
No materials on this site may be reproduced, altered or further distributed without Lee Dean’s prior written permission.
3. All trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos and trade styles on this site are owned by Lee Dean or its clients. Proper use is limited to use in connection with the products and services of the mark owner and no other use is permitted without the owner’s prior written permission. The following marks are owned by Lee Dean: Lee Dean name, brand and logo.
4. It is strictly prohibited to use or contact this site to disrupt or damage the site, its contents or its security measures or to harass or disparage Lee Dean or its clients or their respective products or services or personnel. No unsolicited email (spam) may be directed to or through this site.
5. If you believe that any material on this site, whether posted by us or by third parties, violates the copyrights or other rights of third parties, please contact us with complete details at email@example.com so that we can make an informed decision about possible deletion.
6. This site is offered AS IS and without warranties of any kind. Lee Dean disclaims the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a specific purpose as well as title or non-infringement. We are not responsible for timeliness, accuracy, unavailability or interruptions in availability, viruses or other defects in the site or its contents. In no event shall Lee Dean be responsible for any damages to users or their computer systems or otherwise, even if Lee Dean has been informed of the possibility of such damages and without regard to negligence.
7. Use of this site is subject to these rules and all of the foregoing terms and conditions which you as user accept by contacting and using this site and which govern all use and all results thereof.
8. Lee Dean reserves the right to revise and update these rules at any time, effective on the date of posting to the site of the new and amended rules.